lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

Hey

Hey, ¿how you doing? It's weird to talk to you again. Kinda awkward too. We used to talk for hours. About everything. And look at us now. ¿what happened? ¿why does everything that I love have to die?

I can see you have been busy. Making some cool plans with your friends and with your girlfriend. I'm  glad you are OK. Because for some nights I couldn't sleep thinking about it. About how would you be doing. Then I understood. It wasn't my business. It never was. I thought I was much more for you than what I actually was. But it's OK. I know how to handle it. I always get through  the same stuff.

Yea. You were right. I expect too much of people. Too much of you, especially.

So hey, let's keep a normal conversation for a few minutes. Tell me what you've been doing. How you've been feeling and all that stuff. Let's pretend we are normal for a while. Let's pretend I'm not dying inside.

Oh and hey. I miss you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...