jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Please

It get so scared thinking I may lost you. Maybe I already did. I know you don't mind, you don't care about us as much as I do. But I need you. I hate this sensation of depending of anyone so much.

I hate having that feeling of being a failure again. It only comes with knowing new people, being good friends and losing them . I always fuck up and I'm so afraid when I think it may be my fault.

One friend's mother used to tell me time was the solution for everything. And I have some hope she may be right. So I say to myself "wait a couple of weeks, everything will be okay again". But I know it's not always like that. And what If that "not always" is exactly this case? I can't lose you babe, I can't be lonely again, not again, I need you so much it freaks me out. Please don't go, please...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...