sábado, 12 de marzo de 2016

Do you know what i want?

Do you know what i want? I want to wake up next to you. With the blanket over us. While the sun wakes up with us. I want to open my eyes and watch the sunbeams on your face. I want to be able to look at you and hold your hand while you slowly wake up. Kiss you on the forehead, and wish you a good morning. Take a little bit of coffee while I put on your long green tshirt I like so much.
I.. I don't want it all. It's just a morning with you. So many people have it. And they call it routine. Oh God, if they just realized how lucky they are of waking up everyday next to the people they are in love with.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...