martes, 12 de enero de 2016

Real love

Once someone asked me if I was sure about my feelings. If I knew what real love was like. This person told me you know you love someone when you want to wake up next to him/her everyday. When you want to expend the rest of your life with this person. She told me that no matter how he/she looked, if you really loved him/her you would always see them as the most beautiful person ever. No matter if she was just woken up, if he was sneezing and with a flue, you would always see their beauty.

But she didn't told me how it hurted, when you want to expend all the nights with him or wake up next to him in the mornings and you couldn't. She should have told me how much it hurted. She should have told me love meant pain too. But I guess she already knew that...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...