jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

You are changing me. And it makes me tremble just to think how much. I used to love something really insane before you appeared in my life. And now, I don´t even like it a little bit. You aren´t even mine but.. you know, that amazing sensation you cause on me it´s inevitable and makes want to stay near you, only with you and nobody else.

I'm not trying to write a beautiful poem or anything like that. Just trying to organize my feelings. I was so sure that I would never feel again something like this for anybody and suddenly you came and my world just fell apart. Every fucking plan I had about my future just disappeared and turn out to be only you.

I tought I had everything organized and planned and boom, here you are, like a bomb to my body. What am I supposed to do now? Shouldn't you give me an answer? At the end, it's you the one that made a chaos my life.

I tought I already had enough heartbroken and all that stuff, you know? But, shit, this is comming like a really big wrecking ball to me, I don`t know how to stop it or how to deal with it and I'm afraid. Yep. Afraid of love. Because love always sucked in my life and this one will be even worse.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...