sábado, 26 de agosto de 2017

Empty

I don't really know what to write today. I have that feeling inside of needing to let it all out, that usually means for me that I have to write. But today I found myselft in front of a white paper for a whole hour and nothing came out. 

And maybe that's exactly what I need to express. That I have nothing. I feel empty. Without you, I don't really have an illusion. I need you too much, much more than you ever will. And knowing that breaks me. 

I tought we had something special. I would say I felt it. But you make me think the opposite when you do this kind of things. You make me want to cry my eyes out for hours and that's not what I want for me. I want to keep recovering each day more and more until I can say I am happy. 

And I would like so much to be happy with you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...