domingo, 21 de agosto de 2016

Night in italy

This night looks so beautiful. I've never been in Italy before. The starts seem to understand my pain and shine silently for me. And there are bruises all over my body, and I can still dance in the grass because no physical pain will be worse than loving you so bad and don't being able to have you. Come, sit down next to me, let's dance under the starts together. Or let's smoke a little bit to forget the shit we're in. 
I won't stay in my city much more. I need to travel all around the world, like I'm doing these weeks, because I'm young and this world is so big! But I don't want to do it alone. Not because I can't defense myself. Just because I'd like so much to share the joy of knowing different and unknown people and places by your side. And now I understand, I don't need lots of money to be happy, not a big house or fame or a lot of friends...I just need you, 100% for me, just like I'd be for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...