martes, 23 de agosto de 2016

via the love whisperer

Some quotes of thelovewhisperer I feel very related to. Here are just my favs one, all of them will be reblogged in my tumblr: asweetunicorn. I may keep adding quotes of that web but only in this post, because it'd be crazy if i made a new post for every quote I feel related to.
*I’m selfish, i know i am. but so are you. youre in a fucking relationship and you keep me at arms length, whisper i love yous in my ear while she sits right next to you. i want you. you want me. but you want her too. i cant deal with that. i cant have you telling me how much you love me when you go off and fuck someone else. for fucks sake its you and you know it. no matter how much this hurts ill always be here is you decide to come running back. i hate that thats true, but for you, my love, i would wait a million lives to find the one where you come back to me.

*I’m not even upset, hurt, or angry anymore. I’m just tired. I’m tired of putting in more effort than I receive. I’m tired of holding on for nothing. I’m tired of believing all your lies. I’m tired of proving me wrong every time. I’m tired of getting my hopes up and being disappointed again.

*I’ve tried to block your memory to protect me from the pain, pretend I never knew you, and never heard your name. But the walls aren’t strong enough and I fight my tears in vain. The feeling came creeping through and the hurt is still the same. I wish I could forget you, or make you see me now. The pain will ease in time, and though I know it’s over and what we had is gone, the memories will live forever in a corner of my mind.

*And even though you never loved me I still convince myself to this day that you did. Even though you didn’t mean all the promises you made me, I’ll still hold them close to my heart. Even though I know you won’t love me not now or not ever, you’ll always be the one who holds my heart forever

*
Everyone’s heartbroken nowadays. But I mean, we all just have to move on. What’s the point of reminiscing when you know the person is no longer worth while; when they’re no longer who they used to be? When their heart is somewhere else? Do you think they still care for you, or are still thinking about you? Because frankly, they don’t.


*I always think of you before I fall asleep. The words you said, the way you looked. The things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared. And when I dream, I’ll dream of you. Because it’s about you, it’s always about you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...