lunes, 15 de agosto de 2016

4AM

It´s 4am and I´m coming back home. The party was great, and I made a lot of new friends. But here I am, on the bus, watching how everything passes by, and thinking about you. My friends are asking me why I said no to all of the boys, and behind that  "not of your business" its the thoght that I somehow belong to you, by your side. The tought that I do not want anyone but you. And there´s nothing else in my head except you while the bus takes me home and everyone is talking about their great nights. I see my hands and somehow they are not complete without yours. And I wish the bus was driving much faster, so somehow it could make my toughts go away. Because it's 4am and I´m ridicoulously thinking about how bad I want you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...