lunes, 8 de agosto de 2016

HATE

I hate myself. Not in the way people are getting used to say now a days: like it was something cool or idfk. It's not that way. I hate myself in a completely agressive and dangerous way. Sometimes I wish I had two bodies just to be able to hit myself. I literally think I'm ridiculous by every word I say. I was even scared of getting into a bus, just because I thought I would walked in in a different or funny way and everyone would laugh.
It's not social anxiety. People aren't the one I'm scared of. Its me. Its myself. That's what I hate so much. Just the way my face is, my body, every little detail. I wish I could break it in pieces and make me disappear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...