jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

I don't know what it is

Don't you sometimes feel like a very big emptiness and sadness inside? Like there was something broken and there was no way to fix it. Like needing to cry but not being able to. I don't know what it is but it's destroying me and its being there almost 24/7. What is it? The fact that my dreams will never come true? That I don't have you anymore? That my life will change really soon and it may be to worse? Or is it the real me, the one that doesn't want to live, trying to escape and not be shut up by the pills she receives ?

I don't know what is it but I don't know if I can take it anymore. I have to do something about it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...