lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

Like Ennis del Mar and Jack Twist

I loved you. Like Ennis del Mar and Jack Twist did. Over there in Brokeback Mountain under some beautiful shining stars. And I miss you. Like Ennis missed Jack. So painfully and nostalgically it has even a beautiful point. I want you. Passionaly and intensely like Ennis and Jack wanted each other those nights in the mointain.
And maybe I can live without you and maybe I got over you, but this horrible pain still hits me sometimes. And I swear I will not forget you, maybe not because I want it like that, just because I can not. My desire for you is disappearing but there will always be some place deep in my heart where I will continue loving you.
I think Ennis did never forget Jack, and did never stop loving him, although the pain went smaller and smaller every day till he learnt how to live with it. And that is exactly how is going to be for me.

Like Ennis del Mar and Jack Twist

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...