jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

Songs

I wrote a song about you. To be honest I wrote like a million about you. Some of them are horrible. Most of them tragic and stupid. But there´s something about them that makes me feel like I was getting over you. Dont misunderstand me. I can´t forget you. I won´t. But I want to get over you, which basically means for me to stop crying or getting sad for you every day.

I would like to tell you so many things that are happening right now in my life. I´m chaning. I`m growing up. And it wrecks me to know you won`t know the new me. Somehow you don`t know me anymore, and I guess I don`t know you anymore neither, which is killing me inside.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...