sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

Hey

Hey, I know it's been a long time, but I still think about you.I remember you. And way more than what I should or you'd believe. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep when I have a hard day and I miss telling it all to you. And you wouldn't believe all  stuff that has been happening and all new people I have met. I have had a lot of new opportunities to get close to someone and I don't accept them. I try to, I really do. But I discover then that what I'm actually doing is trying to replace you, and no one can.

I miss knowing you. I know it sounds stupid but it feels like I didn't know you anymore. I don't know how are you feeling what new stuff you are doing and etc... And that breaks me. It's destroying me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...