viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

Not new

I won't say this feeling is new for me. Because it's not. But it's sucks. You suddenly meet someone that changes your life a little bit, makes you happier and kinda excited about everything again. You start catching feelings for that person. Everything looks better, and you end up feeling happy. Yes, happy. Weird, but true.

And it ends as fast as it started. He goes away. Leaves you alone, like he told you he wouldnd't. You already went trough that. They did you that so many times. They think you should be used to it. That you are stronger than that bullshit. But, you can't do it. You miss him too much. You feel empty and want back what was taken away from you so soon.

It's not new. But it sucks. It sucks soooo much. I want you back, I want you here, we don't have to run, we don't have to rush, we'll just take it step by step. But PLEASE don't leave me. Come back, please, I need you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...