miércoles, 20 de julio de 2016

Not having you

I know you look at these posts just to know how I'm doing. I'm actually doing better without you than what I thought I would.
This new person I met recently is amazing and although he will be gone soon I am having the best summer ever thanks to him. But sometimes things seem to break a little bit, like some arguments with him or stupid thoughts in my head. I like him very much, but we can't get into any serious relationship because we will have to say goodbye soon. That breaks me. Sometimes he is like another person ... When he gets angry he stops talking and I don't know for a while who the fuck am I with. He can change of mood so quickly. And I don't like the bad mood guy he turns into... But I guess we all have our bad parts. But I used to love the way you got angry too, every little bad part of you stole my heart too... And with this guy it's not like that.
And when I finally get home at the end of the day I just want to talk to you and tell you all the shit going on in my mind. And I can't. And that is what is still breaking me... Not having you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...