domingo, 17 de marzo de 2019

I'm not here. Since you left me I'm not here. I may be talking with someone and totally disappear for a few minutes until they scream my name to come back. This is something that has never happened to  me before. I may be phisically here, but not mentally. I look around all the time like I was looking for you. All I think about is you baby. How you ran away. How you left me without saying if you'll ever come back.

 I am not ready to be with someone else. I tought I'd be able to, but I can't. Your shadow follows me everywhere. Those little stupid things we'd talk about seem to be in everything. I do not know how to move on.

Now I don't know whether I should keep being your friend or just completely let you go. Cause everytime I see you my heart breaks a little more.

I just wanna be back in your bed, watching stupid videos till you fell asleep holding me. I need to hug you and smell your hair. I just need you to come back. Please.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...