miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

My sweet winter love

My sweet winter love,

I know the day to say goodbye is closer and closer every day. I like you. A lot. I love falling asleep next to you while listening to our song, and I love waking up to your touch and kisses. Last night, when you held my hand, I held it with all the strength I had. You tought I was having a nightmare. I was awake. But the thought of never being able to see you again, the thought of distance hurting me again, it made me feel like I was falling.

I do not want to go. I do not want to leave you here. I want to stay. With you. I wish I could stay cuddling with you for ever. I wish I could have met you before. Time and distance are fighting against us. And I am so sorry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...