martes, 18 de abril de 2017

I didn't want to fall for you because I knew I'd lost you. I knew the pain that would come along with losing you. But although knowing it, I couldn't avoid getting to know you. Meeting you and opening myself to you. I couldn't avoid it because I could never decide wether to love you or not. I never had the chance to choose. I have loved you since the first day  I saw you.

But I could have avoided talking and being with you and I didn't. ¿Did I think that the pain was worth it? ¿Did I  think that the happiness of being with you would be bigger than the suffering of losing you? ¿Or did I just never asked myself that question?

I should have asked it to myself. Because missing you like this hurts so much that  sometimes makes me wonder if it was worth it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...