sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017

Scape

"Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it" said Jack to Ennis. And now they're becoming my own words, my own reality. I know Jack didn't have all I have now, but we both found a way to scape. My way is books and series, and I don't leave any minute without doing anything so I can't feel any pain. I've been hours and hours reading, getting into fictional people's lifes, because I can't stand you not being here. At nights I go to sleep really late, not becaus I can't sleep, just because I'm scared of being alone with myself and my toughts. Being alone with my memories of you and not being able to deal with it. Because I swear, sometimes I miss you so fucking much I can hardly stand it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...