martes, 31 de enero de 2017
Then I dont want to know the truth
It's so sad. They tell me to let you go. That you don`t worth my time or my tears. And I don't because I simply can't. I'm falling for you so badly I can hardly imagine not trying to have you by my side. I am so sorry I love you but I guess there's no other possibility for me.And I'm told I am failing, I am doing wrong, but damn it! If failing is being with you than fuck it! I love failing! I love being wrong! And if having you is just a stupid dream or even a lie, then I dont want to wake up, I do not want to know the truth.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...
-
Come here. I don't care about how wrong this is. Just come here and put your lips in mine. Kiss me like there was no tomorrow. Listen t...
-
Esperé a que volvieras durante días, semanas, años quizá toda la vida desde que tengo memoria Y nunca volviste Siempre tú, en mis sueñ...
-
I won't lie. Losing someone you love hurts a lot. More than you could ever imagine. You will find yourself screaming at the middle of t...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario