I would choose you.
Every fucking goddamned time.
I would choose YOU.
It´s always going to be you. YOU, YOU and YOU.
I know time is passing by. It actually has passed by.
But I can not let you go.
What we had was special. It was real.
And I miss it so so much.
Come back please
martes, 19 de julio de 2016
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...
-
Come here. I don't care about how wrong this is. Just come here and put your lips in mine. Kiss me like there was no tomorrow. Listen t...
-
Esperé a que volvieras durante días, semanas, años quizá toda la vida desde que tengo memoria Y nunca volviste Siempre tú, en mis sueñ...
-
I won't lie. Losing someone you love hurts a lot. More than you could ever imagine. You will find yourself screaming at the middle of t...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario