viernes, 1 de julio de 2016
Deep inside
Today I had a date. Something didn´t work. It didnt work with my ex neither. And I know deeply inside why. They tell me I am really "sexy" and "nice" but that there is something "that doesnt work betwen us". I know deep inside why. Is that look in my eyes searching for you. Is that deep feeling in me trying to find you again. But it´s stupid. Nothing will make me feel like you did. No one will make me feel like you. No one can be you.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...
-
Come here. I don't care about how wrong this is. Just come here and put your lips in mine. Kiss me like there was no tomorrow. Listen t...
-
Esperé a que volvieras durante días, semanas, años quizá toda la vida desde que tengo memoria Y nunca volviste Siempre tú, en mis sueñ...
-
I won't lie. Losing someone you love hurts a lot. More than you could ever imagine. You will find yourself screaming at the middle of t...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario