jueves, 7 de julio de 2016
Someone new
I met someone new. Someone else. He is a good guy. Handsome, funny, cute, he treats me really well and I like him a lot.He is almost perfect. I can´t believe he likes me too.When I´m with him time goes really quickly and I almost don´t think about you, which is incredible. I feel like I love you a little less every day. But this guy will move into another country soon and I´m so scared... if he goes, will you be back on my mind 24h a day? and will I have to be suffering for missing him too? how much pain more will I be able to take?
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...
-
Come here. I don't care about how wrong this is. Just come here and put your lips in mine. Kiss me like there was no tomorrow. Listen t...
-
Esperé a que volvieras durante días, semanas, años quizá toda la vida desde que tengo memoria Y nunca volviste Siempre tú, en mis sueñ...
-
I won't lie. Losing someone you love hurts a lot. More than you could ever imagine. You will find yourself screaming at the middle of t...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario