I’m not the type of person to give up on someone. Yes, sometimes I get really mad and upset so I need a minute to cool off but I’ll never abandon you. I don’t leave people. And I think that’s why it always hurts so bad when people leave me.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Qué se supone que tienes qué decir cuando todo lo que tienes por decir está mal. Ya nada de verdad queda en mí. Sospecho que solo una cosa e...
-
Come here. I don't care about how wrong this is. Just come here and put your lips in mine. Kiss me like there was no tomorrow. Listen t...
-
Esperé a que volvieras durante días, semanas, años quizá toda la vida desde que tengo memoria Y nunca volviste Siempre tú, en mis sueñ...
-
I won't lie. Losing someone you love hurts a lot. More than you could ever imagine. You will find yourself screaming at the middle of t...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario